Sunday 14 December 2008

Updated Price List for December 2008

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all in good health and spirits as we approach the end of the year. Amber and I are thrilled at how wonderful our customers have been so far - you guys really believe in what we do and offer, and for that we will be forever grateful!

So here's what we have in stock at the moment:

Cocoa Butter 130g (RM20)
Eucalyptus 100g (RM18)
Olive, Wheatgerm, Honey 100g (RM18)
Lavender 130g (RM20)
Unscented Goats Milk 100g (RM18)

Our Christmas 6 packs are still available at RM110 per box, and the 12 packs at RM190 per box. All packs come with a handmade gift tag.

OK, it's back to work! Have a wonderful week ahead. :)

Love,
Michelle

5 comments:

Ice said...

Are handmade soaps in popular demand in Malaysia? I never come across handmade soaps in M'sia.

Salameander said...

Hi Ais',

Handmade soaps are relatively unheard of in Malaysia at this point in time. Most of our friends who do know about them had probably traveled overseas and sampled handmade soaps there.

And the stories they shared with us has shared a resounding similarity - they all LOVED handmade soap, and were disappointed that they couldn't get any back home.

Ice said...

Hi Salameander,

That's interesting. I've started making soaps myself and also planning to sell them here in Australia. I've mailed some soaps back to Malaysia and friends were so surprise to see handmade soaps.

Do you source all your soaps from the US? Or do you make them yourself? I would think making it in M'sia will be significantly cheaper compare to me making them as coconut and palm oil are easily available in M'sia. Are essential and fragrance oils easily accessible there too?

All the best for the business, happy new year.

Salameander said...

Hi Ais',

So I see! And your soaps look Absolutely yummy to use, well done! :D Are you planning to go large scale with your creations?

I must admit that I'm very proud of the fact that our soaps are all made right here in Malaysia. :) We found a supplier to attend to our custom orders! Most of our essential oils still have to be imported too though, but we're on the constant lookout to source as much of our materials locally - for the sake of the environment, most of all.

Have a blessed new year too, and may you and your family be blessed with joy and abundance throughout 2009.

Ice said...

Hi Salameander

I'm not sure about the scale just yet. I'll follow the flow. Have to find wholesale prices especially for the oils, so to lower my costs :o)