Friday 7 December 2007

Chocolate Mint

So... my latest addiction is my chocolate mint soap. It smells exactly like an After Eight slice! It's the titillating scent of gourmet dark chocolate with delectable hints of sweet peppermint. Ahh... Heaven in my shower stall. My soapmaker only sent me a measly sample sliver (evil woman), so I've been hoarding it, and cutting it into small pieces to make it last longer. I don't know whether it's just me, but the scent actually relaxes, yet rejuvenates me, and I can detect a faint cooling sensation from the peppermint.

On the bright side, we've got a whole lot of chocolate mint minibars coming in! I'm loving this scent so much, I'm actually thinking about creating a whole range of chocolate mint, from lotion or solid perfume to lip balms and dry oil mists. Yummy!

My original plan was to make this a seasonal scent along with Gingerbread Spice and Christmas Pine, but I'm sorely tempted to make this available all year round! I'll update later on my decision.

2 comments:

neosoul.essentials said...

I know where you got the choc. mint soap lol!!! It is lovely, isn't it. Your blog is great reading!

MochaMama from Candletech
www.neosoulessentials.com

Sasha Leong said...

OH YESS
I second on Choc Mint Lip Balm n Lotions.. puhleezz??